“Fun Dinner with Friends~”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 101 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Orlando
“Fun Dinner with Friends~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was a really fun place to meet a group of friends for delicious hibachi Japanese food. The performance by the chef was wonderful and gave us lots of laughs. The service was great, value good and a good time was had by all!

• Visited September 2013

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Family favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! My family comes here for every birthday and special occasion. The food is always delicious and the hibachi performance never gets old! The service is great and the atmosphere is just fun. I highly recommend!!

• Visited March 2013
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“reliable, local sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

good, reliable sushi at a fair price. only complaint is the noise level when the hibachi tables are in full swing or there is a large group. The restaurant has another section but the noise still invades the space.

• Visited July 2013
Hudson, NH
“Good sushi and hibachi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

We first visited Wasabi because it is a Upromise restaurant and because I had purchased a gift certificate from Restaurant.com. We sat at the hibachi and had a couple of different kinds of sushi as an appetizer. Sushi was very good, prepared well with fresh fish and nicely presented. The hibachi show was as expected (is there a hibachi college where all hibachi chefs train in the same tricks?) and the food was excellent. I enjoyed the fried rice, fresh vegetables and the shrimp and my wife took home noodles which my daughter enjoyed immensely. Prices are standard for hibachi meals ($12-$20). I would go again or even would stop to pick up sushi on the way home from work. The restaurant was clean, modern and inviting.

• Visited December 2012
LHemy
“We went for the first time last weekend.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Both my husband and I liked Wasabi. There was a short wait, but not too bad.
Our server was ok and the cook who made our food in front of us (forget what he might be called) was funny and talented. The food was very good.
My only complaint was that they really rushed us out of the place. I know there were people waiting but it just put a less than happy ending to the evening. But, I would go back. We liked the place, the food and atmosphere.
I sometimes feel uncomfortable being seated with strangers when they cook on a hibachi in front of you, but we happened to have some nice and friendly people, which was good for a change.

• Visited January 2013