“We went for the first time last weekend.”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 105 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
LHemy
“We went for the first time last weekend.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Both my husband and I liked Wasabi. There was a short wait, but not too bad.
Our server was ok and the cook who made our food in front of us (forget what he might be called) was funny and talented. The food was very good.
My only complaint was that they really rushed us out of the place. I know there were people waiting but it just put a less than happy ending to the evening. But, I would go back. We liked the place, the food and atmosphere.
I sometimes feel uncomfortable being seated with strangers when they cook on a hibachi in front of you, but we happened to have some nice and friendly people, which was good for a change.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Wasabi? Share your experiences!