“consistently good food”

chief wok
Ranked #50 of 108 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My guest had the orange chicken with white rice which she enjoyed. I had the spicy pork which is so good that I never want to try anything else there. Our waiter who is a a son of the owners is very efficient but needs to get a personality. He always appears to be unfriendly.

1  Thank bill n

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I went here for the luncheon buffet. It was good, a good variety and a clean dining room. It is located in a small strip mall on Rt 28 in Salem.
They serve dinner too.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

My wife and I had a friend tell us about Chief Wok. So we finally went there.
It's a nice size restaurant with a lounge in the back. The lounge always seems busy.
What we noticed was the food always looks so fresh. The plate comes out and compared to other places, you know it was made well with fresh ingredients.
We also went there New Years eve, and sat and had the buffet. There were seven of us. We were seated right away and the service was great.

Been to chief wok? Share your experiences!