“Good Food but Get There Early”

Maddie's Bagels & Eatery
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good Food but Get There Early”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great spot for breakfast of lunch (they close around 2pm). Before 7:30 and noon and you will probably get a seat for breakfast and lunch. Anytime after that you risk a wait, with a free coffee. The wait is typically not that long as the restaurant is very efficiently run.
Some folks may feel rushed when it is busy (not from the staff) but from the folks waiting just a stones throw away.

• Visited July 2012

central MA
“Great place for breakfast!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had an opportunity to try Maddie's yesterday for the first time. Arrived at 10:15 on at Saturday and there were parties of four waiting for tables. Our party of 2 was called in 2 minutes, so we lucked out. Wait was probably 10-15 minutes for a party of 4.

Our waitress came over as soon as we were seated and asked what we would like to drink. When she returned with our coffees, she asked if we were ready to order and we were not. She simply smiled and said let me know when you are ready. She checked back in 5 minutes (when both menus were closed) and we ordered.My friend had a Eggs Benedict with hash. I ordered a Egg White Veggie omelet with home fires and Whole Wheat English Muffin. Order was served in 10 minutes and everything was fantastic. Omelet was hot, FULL of veggies, and cooked just perfectly. Home fries were seasoned and crunchy, as home fries should be. Very nice job. Our waitress checked in a number of times inquiring of food and bringing over refills of coffee for my friend.
When we almost completed with our meals, the manager (or owner) also stopped by and asked how everything was and did we need anything. I expressed my gratitude and complimented our waitress for doing a nice job.

Bill came to $26 + tip, which is high for breakfast. But the food and service was second to none in Merrimack Valley area. Nice job Maddies and I will return.

• Visited July 2012
Windham nh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“go go, you will behappy you did”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

great place for breakfast.
very clean and comfortable.
prices are fine, value is good.
we are close to regulars there

Visited May 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
“YUM!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to have breakfast or lunch in NH. I used to work a couple of buildings over and would constantly get there salads (which I'm pretty picky about- there's are great!) and bagel sandwiches a few times a week. Love their food, the space is really cute, but I have never actually eaten there so I can't comment on the waitstaff.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Msowena
Windham, New Hampshire
“Best Food”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

love it, alway fresh food and great service, the breakfast with homemade tea cakes and muffins is the best around...

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Kathie M

Been to Maddie's Bagels & Eatery? Share your experiences!