“Good Breakfast”

Add it.
Bickford's Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were staying next door at the Park View,(excellent place to stay by the way) and came in for breakfast. It was so good that we came in again the next morning too. I had apple crepes that were yummy, but the home fries were just ok. The coffee was a little weak, but still fresh. On day two the omelett was very good and very stuffed, as were my husband and I both! The home fries on this day were better than the previous day, a little crisper with more seasoning. Different cook? If I come through here again I will eat here again. Would love to try out their lunch and dinners!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stopped here for breakfast on our way to the White Mtns and were pleasantly surprised. The baby apple pancake is a full meal and absolutely delicious. Its cinnamon and apple flavor is wonderful and it was baked to perfection. The eggs, ham, sausage and bacon were all hot and delicious. The service was also outstanding...we were never neglected but neither were we ever 'hounded'. All in all it was an exceptional breakfast experience. I would recommend it to anyone traveling as it is easy to get off the highway and right back on again

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Pancakes were out of a box and coffee was WAY to strong.... Homefries tasteless. Maple syrup had ZERO flavor.... Will probably NEVER go here again....

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We went to Bickfords because IHop was so crowded and was happy we did. The food was very good, cooked perfectly and large portions. Our waitress was excellent and very pleasant. My only complaint would be the décor, it really could use a complete makeover.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Overall great place
Food Quality
Big Portions
Price
Everything I look for in a place that cooks like home and makes me feel welcome