“Not terrible.”

America's Stonehenge
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Formerly known as Mystery Hill, this unusual site contains many ancient rock structures "built" by humans.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I brought my teen daughter here but there wasn't much to see. There were some interesting caves, rock walls, astrological stones, and it was a nice short walk through the woods. They also offer snowshoeing with trails that I would try out if I lived closer. It was a self guided tour and things were well marked. It was interesting but as a lover of history I didn't think there was much to see here.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was an interesting place to spend an afternoon. If you like history and muster... This is your place! There is a little spot for kids to dig for treasure, which is very cute. The alpacas were not that exciting, but some who have never seen them might enjoy it. I love photography and took some cool pictures of the ruins. I think you could spend and enjoyable 2 hour visit here, but aren't that there is not much to do. It would be great if they served lunch food. Don't bring a stroller if you have a little one, the trails are too rocky to traverse with a stroller. We ended up carrying our one year old. I wish I had brought the baby backpack.

1  Thank Karenmiller521
Reviewed June 29, 2013

went here on a whim, love history and ancient stuff, this was a very fun and interesting place to visit, it is indeed old and one has to wonder who/why it was made..........

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a wonderful time. The kids enjoyed the play area and going in the caves and having the water coming down the rocks. Enjoy

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been hoping to go to this place for nearly 20 years. In some ways it was more than I expected and in other ways a little disappointing. There are dozens of rock structures here that may be thousands of years old or only hundreds of years old. It's really difficult to tell. The trail was a lot more rugged than we expected. It was in 85 degree day however. They claim the path is only a half mile but I'm sure it's more than that and there are side paths also.

At $11 or $9.50 for seniors it was more than I expected but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

2  Thank mageith