“First time was perfect”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Our first time, we read some positive reviews and decided to give it a go. We arrived, explained we had reservations. They stated they were waiting for a table to free up, no problem, went to the bar. Had a drink and the table was ready. Our waiter Jose came over to introduce himself and said I will be right back. He did returned, ordered drinks, the Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms and two sides of Cesar Salad. They arrived and both Mushrooms and salad were perfect. Placed our dinner order, wife had seafood special, with shrimp, scallops, with cheese tortellini. I had the Veal Saltimbocca Romano, both entrees were done to perfection. The service was as good as the meal, check it out.....Plus the owner stopped by to say hi.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This is a great Panini sandwich. My favorite is the Turkey Toscano. The pastrami is also good. The wife enjoyed the Roast Beef.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We were a little late. Had the sweetest waitress, Adrian!! She made us feel so at home! Never like the late night jerks. The food was delicious, service was awesome, atmosphere cute. Great restaurants are hard to come by. Loved this place, will def return and ask for Adrian! She was awesome, a definite asset to this restaurant!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Once a month the girls get together and try a restaurant that we have not been to. I pass this establishment every time I am in Salem, NH and say.....”I wonder how that place is”.
So, last night we decided to try it and was not disappointed. Katie was our waitress.
The girls had the Red Sangria and one had the white, which they said was very good. I opted for a ginger ale (lol) since I was saving my appetite for dinner and hadn’t much to eat throughout the day .
We were served warm Italian bread with a dipping oil sauce that I believe had very fine crushed tomatoes with spices. Very good.
Two of us had the Francese with egg batter chicken in a lemon white wine sauce over angel hair (you could get different pasta if you like ) which was very good. Ample portions.... brought the rest home .
The others had eggplant parm and instead of the pasta , got a side salad for $3.00 extra.
They said it was also very good. No left overs for them .
Dessert and coffee was not on our radar since we were very full.
We would definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Have ordered take-out from Buono Panini multiple times and each time is consistently great. My co-workers haven't stopped thanking me after recommending it to them as well! The panini's are amazing (huge) and come with delicious home made chips. The Turkey Toscana is my personal guilty pleasure!

Looking forward to coming in for dinner in the near future and trying one of their pasta dishes and to get the full experience. Pretty laid back vibe in the dining room as far as I can tell, booths and a few tables.

Date of visit: January 2018
Buono P, Manager at Buono panini bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Thank you for coming in & turning your co workers on to us as well!! You’ll love the dinner menu! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Been to Buono panini bistro? Share your experiences!