“terrible food”

Dining options: Reservations
Boston, MA
“terrible food”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

what a place - terrible. thought it would be nice to go there - wrong. Terrible food, hate to wait a while to get server's attention. Won't go back.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank catluver01876

massachusetts
“changing my previous review”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Buono Panini in Salem, NH has gone downhill since I wrote my review two years ago.
We visited twice and were disappointed both times. Music is loud.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank wobblymassachusetts
Salem, NH
“Don't even waste time or money!”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This place has gone so far downhill that it is not even funny! Portions= small... Food= horrible... Service= DON'T even go there, waitstaff seems to think blame and arguing with customers when "they" mess up orders are screwed up is the best practice. This use to be a regular place for my family but we will not even consider take out.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank SalemFamily
Lowell, Massachusetts
“We stopped in at Buono Panini thinking it would be similar to the experience we had a the Billerica location. It was...”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

We stopped in at Buono Panini thinking it would be similar to the experience we had a the Billerica location. It was not and in fact superseded our expectations. The food was delicious and the staff was quite good. We will return.

1 Thank jeanvabu
massachusetts
“Great food - great service”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

We returned to buono panini bistro for the second time tonight. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law wanted to treat me for my birthday. Since we had taken them to the bistro on a previous visit, they asked to go again. We all shared a salad that was huge and delicious tossed with a lovely vinigarette dressing. The bread was nice and crusty on the outside and soft in the center.
Three of us had baked haddock with mashed potato and vegetable medley. The fish portion was large, very fresh, done perfectly. My brother-in-law had the lasagna which was also a large portion and was very tasty with a delicious tomato sauce.
The delight of the evening was the dessert. I never had such a light and fluffycheesecake. It had a graham cracker crust and was served with both a strawberry sauce and fresh strawberries with a dab of whipped cream. Just yummy.
I would recommend this restaurant highly to anyone who enjoys good food.

1 Thank wobblymassachusetts

Been to Buono panini bistro? Share your experiences!