Open today: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM

A great time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Dave C
via mobile

All reviews six flags all ages thrill rides water rides yankee cannonball boston tea party big rides whole family great family day wooden roller coaster castaway island a lot of fun water area year olds food options every summer michael jackson
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a smaller amusement park than say Six Flags, but it packs a punch full of fun! There weren’t too many people there when we went, and were able to hit all the rides we wanted, even a few times. Food was good, it’s amusement park food, so nothing special, but still good and filling. Amazing place for kids, teens AND adults!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our kids thoroughly enjoy Canobie Lake Park. My son (the oldest) loves the Halloween Screamfest and looks forward to it each year. The staff has always been helpful, polite and knowledgeable.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

This was a fantastic day out admission reasonable very little queuing for rides lots for every age in family weather was beautiful so no body cold after water rides

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Priced reasonably, Very clean, including restrooms, would go again! Our party ranged in age from Toddlers to Seniors, there were rides age appropriate for everyone!

1  Thank ccJHC16415766
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Just went to Canobie after 2 years, weather was perfect so it was very crowded but so much fun. Amazing how many rides fit into this space. Rides were perfect for all ages and wide variety of food. Only suggestion would be to note in description on map old fashion name, like Bumper Cars (Dogems) and Swings (Davinci’s Dream). That would be great for us older folks.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Went late afternoon on Saturday and had so much fun we decided to go again for a full day on Sunday. The park is clean..staff is friendly and enthusiastic, plenty of food choices, arcade games, and rides for everyone. Parking is FREE! Loved it..loved it...loved it. They also had quality live entertainment as well. No complaints at all...perfect!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

A nice break from the "fast and furious" concrete amusement parks, Canobie is light and breezy with an old fashioned feel. Nevertheless, still plenty of rides, food, and entertainment. Grounds are clean and neat, plenty of places to sit in the shade, and of course, the Yankee Canonball is meant to enjoy multiple times. And the waterpark is a great break on a hot afternoon.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My family and some friends went to Canobie Lake Park for Father's Day this year and the place was packed.

I know i came here when I was a child but it was so long ago that I didn't remember much about it so i was excited to return to the park.

The wait too get in wasn't that bad maybe took 15 mins which was a lot shorter of a wait then I expected. When I first saw the prices I thought it was outrageously expensive (but being from the south where most things are cheaper this didn't surprise me) however I was mistaken about that once I realized the fee covered the entire park and unlimited rides for the day. I'm used to having to purchase individual tickets for rides like a carnival style set up and was not used to a park set up.

The park itself is huge and there is plenty to do. They have an amazing pinball arcade as well for anyone who loves pinball you achieve the high score on a machine and they will put your name on the wall in the arcade.

The ride attendants were quite friendly and very attentive which was important to me since my son was only a year and a half old when we went, but there were rides he was able to ride that didn't leave the ground or move to fast and he enjoyed it thoroughly.

My main complaint about the park was the consessions. My gf has a gluten allergy and she decided to get pizza. It took us 45 mins to get to the window for her to order and the employees in here were quite rude and un-helpful in anyway. It took another 30 mins to get her pizza and when she asked if they had ranch dipping sauce the employee responded with "does it look like we have ranch sauce?" instead of a simple polite "I'm sorry but no we dont." So it was a total of and hour and ten minute wait on a pizza that my gf said was not good at all. So that may be an issue that should be addressed.

Other then that I loved the park and hopefully I'll be able to go back in October and go through the haunted attractions they have.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

We just spent the evening there (went in at 5:00 to receive the discount) and stayed until closing. Everything was wonderful. The park was clean and enjoyable to walk through. There are many tall trees to provide shade and attractive plantings throughout. The restrooms were spotless. Our kids enjoyed the rides and the midway was fun. The food was fine and there were a lot of options to choose from. The workers were friendly and rides seemed safe and well run. I loved that there were plenty of places to sit down when we needed to. And because it was Saturday night, there were fireworks. Best of all, we didn't have to leave our dog at home -- she was welcome there! We will definitely return!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

What a beautiful, well maintained park. I’ve been going to this park since I was a child, some 50+ years ago. The trees are mature, so there is actually natural shade. The flowers and landscaping are very beautiful. Being on Canobie Lake, the scenery at sunset is spectacular, especially from the Da Vinci swing ride. Meals run the gamut, and you can get “healthy stuff” if you so desire at a moderate price.

The shows that they do in the old ballroom are fun and interesting. The water park also adds cooling relief on those hot days. It doesn’t have the scary/thrill rides of 6 flags, but for a small park, it really is a hidden gem.