“By far the best burger place I’ve been to in a long time...”
Review of 603 Burgers - CLOSED

603 Burgers
Cuisines: American, Grill
Boston, Massachusetts
“By far the best burger place I’ve been to in a long time...”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

For starters, 603 burgers is not your typical fast food burger joint like I was expecting. The burgers are actually cooked to order and they use quality Angus beef, making all the difference. I like the fact that you can build your burger to order, yet they also give you a selection of what they recommend- and I have to say the Sea-Coast burger might be one of my favorites. I’m not a huge meat-eater, but when I do indulge and have a burger I want it to be tender and juicy with amazing flavor- and 603 just hits the spot. They also offer a savory chicken sandwich that is really delicious-it’s not your average chicken patty. Don’t even get me started on their sweet potatoes fries and onion rings. They are seriously MOUTHWATERING. Oh and the service is excellent- everyone always seems to have a smile on their face and they are seem truly happy to serve you. Definitely a place worth trying- I’m addicted!

• Visited June 2013

New England
“Making the most of a really good burger . . .”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

You can smell the ocean, but you can't see it. If you could, this would be five stars. Taking over the old Ashley's Soft Ice Cream building (a relic and name from the '50s and '60s) 603 Burgers offers up a menu of great drive-in food but with the ambiance of a busy traffic corner. If you don't mind having your delicious burger and sides (the onion rings were great) with motorcycles and cars rumbling just feet away, this place is for you. Plenty of picnic tables at roadside to bring seating (and noise) to the walk-ups. But I suspect a better option is to stroll down from the beach just a few yards away and carry back. In that respect this is a long overdue addition to the Rye Beach (very) casual dining scene. Burgers, hot dogs, shakes . . . good stuff, while embracing the Atlantic Ocean and the sun. They really do make the most of a good burger (medium unless you ask otherwise) at this friendly spot. Lobster rolls you can get elsewhere . . .

Order your own combination, or order their vision of great burgers from the menu. This is a welcomed casual take-out place that makes the NH summer seem to last just a bit longer than it actually does.

• Visited July 2013