“FUN!!”

Polar Caves Park
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Rumney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A family adventure since 1922! Polar Caves is located in the scenic Baker River Valley in Rumney, New Hampshire. Come tour our natural scenic attraction featuring 9 glacial boulder caves. While visiting, feed the fallow deer, pheasants, and ducks. Also try the Baking River Mining Sluice; tour our Maple Lodge, and enjoy the truly unique Glacial Rock Garden. Be sure to check out our Polar Climbing walls with different levels of difficulty to provide a challenge for anyone! Bring your own lunch and enjoy our picnic area with charcoal grills, charcoal not provided. Be sure to visit our Gift Shop and try some fudge before you go! Open Daily 9am to 6pm!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

LOVED EVERY MOMENT! Had kids with me so took turns on the bypass. Some caves i did go in with them. The weather turned out great; no rain no sun; cool.

All reviews
"bad knees"
"year olds"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped by Polar Caves on our way home, as a way to break up the long ride. It was a bit expensive ($54 for 4 of us) for the amount of time it took. Not rushing, we were done with the caves in an hour. But the facility was nicely run, and the employees were nice, and I'm glad we stopped.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

we visited the caves in July with my in laws and despite getting caught in a downpour we still had a wonderful time. I believe there are 9 caves in total, although we did not get to visit them all because of the rain. Even my three and a half year old had fun climbing around in them. I would definitely go back to visit again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The kids had an absolute blast climbing through the caves!!! I will say that I'm a small adult and I had a hard time getting through them! Definitely worked up a sweat! This is not a whole day attraction. You only need z few hours for it, but it is well worth it!!!