“Tasted better food at Wendy's had better drinks at every other bar I've been to.”
Review of Fat Tony's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Took 20 min to get a menu. 30 min to get a drink(we sat at the bar) the bartender/waitress/manager told us she "wasn't suppose to be there, didn't want to be there" she had other plans that night. Well it showed in the service we got. The food "sucked" I left 3/4 of my drink on the bar cause it sucked. Flat soda in a mixed drink with 1/2 the alcohol didn't help. My visits to this place have stopped. I am done.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I dislike that everything tastes like it was thawed out in the microwave. I like the people and the location but think they would do themselves a real favor by hiring a chef

1  Thank frequentdiner1948
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We went today for the first time in awhile and I am not sure if we will be back. We were the first customers there today for lunch and the service was good. The food was decent but the restaurant was very dirty. It appeared they are really letting it slide.

3  Thank JillA
Reviewed May 5, 2013

A few people (few locals) sitting at the bar. They will Microwave something for you if you are not willing to stand up and leave for another place.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Visited and could not believe how happy everyone was with their meal. Pizza, Salad, Chicken Parm and dessert everything was great. Service was great and helpful. We will go back!