“The Best in Rochester, NH”
Review of Fat Tony's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Milton Mill, NH
“The Best in Rochester, NH”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I love their food! Whether we have two people or eight, the service is always friendly, right on top of things. The food, well I order big dishes so I have leftovers. I love the dipping sauce for their bread, if there any left, it goes on my salad. Great place to eat & a walk away from the Opera House.

• Visited February 2013

SANFORD
“Great Food, Great Service and Warm Atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been to Fat Tony's 3 times and loved each time. We have tried different pasta dishes, the pizza etc... All have been deeeeeelicious! Everything tasted fresh to me. My husband said that their pizza (he had the Chicago style) was the best he has ever had in New England! That says alot for my husband is a huge pizza fan and gets pizza wherever and whenever he can get it. The kids menu is pleasing too. I love that they give you crayons and can draw all over the paper that they cover the tables with. The bread is served warm from the oven and so yummy. I love the make your own pasta dish. Lots of choices. I felt the atmostphere was warm, clean with an Italian feel to it. The prices are quite fair. I am most impressed with the staff. We have had different servers and hostess's each time and they have all been incredible attentive and friendly! This is our favorite Italian restaurant! Oh and they had Santa come with a nice set up behind the hostess station this year. We missed but hope they have Santa come next year. Great place all around!!!! Great for both couples and families.

• Visited December 2012
Barrington, New Hampshire
“Great family spot”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great food and service. Our server was attentive and knowledgable. The bread and oil was extraordinary, pizza really good and prices were fine. We will be back

• Visited October 2012
Rochester, New Hampshire
“good and friendly”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have been twice and headed back soon because we love it there. Italian Mac and Cheese is my favorite! Staff is very friendly as well. Makes for aq great night out!

• Visited September 2012
Gonic, New Hampshire, United States
“By far the worst service I have had in recent memory”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Went on a Monday night, and the restaurant had one party at a table. Service was ok until 45 minutes later and we still hadn't received our food, even after another table who came in after us by 15 minutes received their food. The excuse was a problem with the printer in the kitchen, but with no patrons, the waitress should have been far more observant. The food was just ok. 6 ravioli for $12.95. The meatballs were just barely warm. The highlights were the bread with oil/balsamic mix, and the green beans. So sad I can't support a local restaurant. This was my first time for dinner, had been previously for lunch. We won't be back.

• Visited September 2012