“The Best Ice Cream Ever!”
Review of Lone Oak Ice Cream

Lone Oak Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Rochester
Swansea, Massachusetts
“The Best Ice Cream Ever!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Just can't wait for my next stop. The ice cream here is sooo creamy we just love all the flavors. Portions are plentiful and we come every chance we get ! Wish they had more yogurt flavors but otherwise great place.

• Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My summertime favorite!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

My favorite burger! Ice cream is good too if I'm having a sweet attack! Love sitting in the pines, my parents took me here growing up!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream and oh yeah, food.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Went there late in the season in October - being from North Carolina, I don't get a chance to eat full-bodied clams so when I'm up north, I eat them every chance I get. While the focus is mainly on how excellent their ice cream was, is and continues to be - their full bodied clams are second to none. They are lightly fried and not too heavy - with the tartar sauce accompaniment, they are so yummy. The portion size is huge and I ate until I was full. Of course I saved room for ice cream - which can't be missed if you eat here. I had the peanut butter flavor and it was great as usual. I highly recommend eating here anytime you can.

Lubbock, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Hasn't changed since I was a child. Simply the best place to take the family! Ice cream is perfect! There are a lot of choices and the amount of ice cream you get is unreal. This was my favorite summer time treat growing up and it's still the best.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Nichol1999
MA
“Great ice cream”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Ice cream was great, kiddie size is huge!! Found out on last day there you can order a baby size which is much more manageable for little ones.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank camper141

Been to Lone Oak Ice Cream? Share your experiences!