“Fantastic Country Cooking! You're family here!”

Little Miss Sophies
Ranked #10 of 103 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiance and I go to Sophies all the time. You are family here. The same waitstaff is ALWAYS there. It is one busy little place, but the wait is well worth it. Some restaurants boast all the bells and whistles inside and out, this is basic, but its perfect. It is a nice little hidden gem where great food at great prices can always be counted on. There is no other place to go for country fried steak, or pancakes. One review says they have it all, and they are not lying. We love Sophies. Thank you for always making us welcome, and always making a great meal for us no matter the occasion. Also, our friend had their wedding catered by them, and it was amazing. We love Little Miss Sophies. We even have their mugs at home. Thank you!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 16, 2018

This is right on Rte. 11 open for breakfast and lunch. I have only had breakfast and its pretty food. They have a smoker and smoke salmon and other meats they serve. Restaurant is very small and usually crowded has a small counter for seating also. Not really any waiting area.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

I love it here!!! The salmon Benedict has two of the largest pieces of salmon that you will ever see! (don't tell them, because they are losing money on this) Go here and you wont be disappointed!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We come here often. The food is usually good. Today, the waitstaff were particularly annoying. Two waitresses talking extremely loudly about customers, while going around and cleaning tables. Even after a few looks to them, they continued. Very unprofessional.

Date of visit: August 2018
sophies439, Owner at Little Miss Sophies, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

HI John.

Thank You for your feed back Your reviews help us to Stay on top of issues and to correct them. I agree very unprofessional!

This will be discussed with the staff, and I apoloigize for their rudeness. We strive to be the best at Little Miss Sophie's

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Always a good meal. My wife and I have eaten here on several occasions and have never been disappointed. I had the Texas Burger with fries. The burger was very good, but the fries are awesome. I’d recommend this restaurant to everyone I know.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Little Miss Sophies? Share your experiences!