“good food small restaurant”

Little Miss Sophies
Ranked #10 of 103 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed December 16, 2018

This is right on Rte. 11 open for breakfast and lunch. I have only had breakfast and its pretty food. They have a smoker and smoke salmon and other meats they serve. Restaurant is very small and usually crowded has a small counter for seating also. Not really any waiting area.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 13, 2018

I love it here!!! The salmon Benedict has two of the largest pieces of salmon that you will ever see! (don't tell them, because they are losing money on this) Go here and you wont be disappointed!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We come here often. The food is usually good. Today, the waitstaff were particularly annoying. Two waitresses talking extremely loudly about customers, while going around and cleaning tables. Even after a few looks to them, they continued. Very unprofessional.

Date of visit: August 2018
sophies439, Owner at Little Miss Sophies, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

HI John.

Thank You for your feed back Your reviews help us to Stay on top of issues and to correct them. I agree very unprofessional!

This will be discussed with the staff, and I apoloigize for their rudeness. We strive to be the best at Little Miss Sophie's

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Always a good meal. My wife and I have eaten here on several occasions and have never been disappointed. I had the Texas Burger with fries. The burger was very good, but the fries are awesome. I’d recommend this restaurant to everyone I know.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018

One of our favorite places for breakfast. The place is always packed, and once you have their food you'll know why. They make home made hash. along with other daily specials to add to their menu. They can specialize your order, and do take out as well. Great portions, for a great price.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Little Miss Sophies? Share your experiences!