Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester
AscendHotels
$136
Riviera Motel(Rochester)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnew hampshirepool and hot tubmexican restaurant next doorparking lotbed and pillowsthree night stayfree breakfast in the morningpancake makerbreakfast offeringstwo nightsawesome staygreat propertymodern amenitiesoff the highwaylakes regioneasy accessbusiness trip
Reviewed April 26, 2014

A group of friends gathered at this hotel for a reunion. Some members of the group had special needs. The staff went out of their way to insure that the guest's needs were met and satisfied. The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. The hotel was immaculate and the breakfast was more than adequate. Well done Holiday Inn!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
bball3332, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to be a special part of your reunion. We as a staff want to thank you for the great comments and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

A group of Viet-Nam veterans, who served together during that war, held a very special reunion at this hotel from 21-25 April '14. We christened our reunion "LZ Jack." Those who were there will understand.

From the very start, it was an excellent location at a great price. For our purposes, it was perfect, as some of us flew in form out-of-state, and others drove in. Lots of parking, beautiful grounds, superb staff who treated us like royalty, and quality service that was excellent.

Can't say enough for the friendliness and helpfulness of the front-desk staff, the housekeeping staff, and the breakfast room person who kept us in coffee and treats even after official hours had ended. These folks simply understand service and happy customers.

While we were there, other military personnel came through; this hotel does a good job for our men and women in uniform, and they treat veterans and military alike.......OUTSTANDING.

We have had reunions in places that just saw us a revenue; while we are revenue in a sense, HIE in Rochester treated us as customers, friends, and as valued members of the community. If the opportunity arises to return, I surely will. It was just that good.

Now, I ask you........how many people feel that good about a Holiday Inn? I never have before, but about the Inn and the folks in Rochester, I surely do.

Job well done...........from this veteran of the LZ Jack reunion, thanks!

Room Tip: Beautiful appointments, easily controlled temperatures, quiet in the hallways. No trouble at all. Nice large rooms, firm comfortable beds. Morning breakfast was always good, with lots of coffee and fruit. Great start!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chad S

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy that we could be a part of the success of your reunion. We want to thank all who attend for their service to our country. You are all very special and thank you for the wonderful comments. We hope we can be there for your reunion in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

As always your brand delivers a quality product. I only stay at IHG HOTELS. Iam never disapointed at any Holiday inn express so far, and this one was my best experience of all. From the management and staff to the morning breakfast to the well apointed room, I was truly at easy with my stay. I would definitely recommend the HOLIDAY. INN EXPRESS for your next stay in the Rochester N.H. area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
bball3332, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We appreciate everything and were so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Was looking for a hotel in the area of Ossipee, NH. This was the closest one I was willing to try. The hotel was clean, quite and nicely furnished. It appears it was built in 2007 based on the paperwork I saw in the elevator. Breakfast as very good; scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausage, and assortment of fruit, cereal, bread and drinks. A restaurant (diner) was right next door. Wireless internet worked fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
bball3332, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for the awesome comments. You are correct we have been open since 2007. So happy that you enjoyed our breakfast as well as the rest of your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I had booked a hotel ROOM with twin beds and a shower only. My sister is disabled and cannot get into a tub to use the shower. When I arrived at the hotel, I was informed that they only had shower only rooms with a king bed. Since I also had medical issues that results in my waking at all hours of the night, I cannot share a bed. Holiday Inn Express upgraded my reservasion to a SUITE with queen beds and shower for free. This met all of our needs.

Room Tip: First floor has less traffic. This made it easier for my sister to use her walker and avoid crowds.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GeorgetteofNH
bball3332, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

We are happy we could accomodate your needs. It is our goal to help everyone any way we can. Thankl you so much for your comments, we truely appreciate it.