“We will NEVER return!!!”
Review of Liu's Garden

Liu's Garden
Ranked #61 of 100 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Ordered takeout (2 entrees, 2 appetizers and 1 small soup) and the bill was $48!!! Turns out (they did not tell me this on the phone) that because I asked for No mushrooms, scallions & onions they charged me an additional $6!!! When I called after my husband got home they told me they charge extra because their cook gets confused. HUH?????!!!!! I have to pay because you hired employees that can't understand orders that have any variation from the menu??

Plus the order came with no rice. And the szechuan string beans and pok had about 8 SMALL pieces of pork. I have had people tell me they had bad experiences herefood and have avoided this restaurant,, but my regular chinese restaurant was out of string beans, so i decided to try Liu's. NEVER AGAIN!!

1  Thank Nancy H

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I had been to Liu's Garden for the last 10 Years. And I have to say that they're the best in town. Especailly the combonation plates, they allow you to creat your own plate. Also they had been present the best of the best food survey for the 12 years in a roll. Try it.

Reviewed January 17, 2011

This is a good take out chinese place. The food is good and reasonably priced. There are better chinese places in Rochester but it's good.

Reviewed March 26, 2010

This place is consistently good and that never changes. The food is awesome and the price is fair. Yeah, the dining room may not be the Ritz but they concentrate on the food and isn't that what really matters? Go in there any evening and you will see lots of cars pull in and out while you're waiting for your order. Lots of take-out business here. I would hate to see them spend money and redo the dining room cause we would have to pay for that with rising prices, so hang onto the retro booths and keep on doing what you're doing. Soooo nice to know that some things don't change and this seems to be the ONLY PLACE THAT REMEMBERS HOW CHINESE FOOD IS SUPPOSED TO TASTE.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

The best Chineese in the area....hands down. They deliver which is convienent too. The best crab rangoon ever! The atmosphere can definitely be improved but dont let that scare you away. The best Chineese comes from dive restaurants in my experience. Give Liu's a try.