“Good Food”

Pines
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Raymond
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have eaten at The Pines for many years. The food never disappoints. Nothing fancy, and a comfortable atmosphere. Staff is always friendly,

Reviewed August 16, 2013

While camping in the area we decided to go to The Pines Seafood House for dinner. The lobster was good, but my husband's seafood medley was just OK. There is no service, you order and pick up.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been going to the Pines off and on for years. My wife and I went there today for an anniversary dinner of fried seafood. She had a 1/2 & 1/2 plate of whole clams & sea scallops and I had the large whole clams. The portion size was HUGE! and they were cooked to perfection. That has been my experience there at the Pines since I was a teenager on the way to or from the beach. While the recent price increases for seafood has made clam plates and other shellfish almost obscene, for those of us that "must" have it, the Pines menu is priced comparable with the competition. So although prices are high, the portion size made the price a good value. To say I staggered out of there stuffed to the gills would be an understatement, As we left my wife bought a "small" ice cream cone and it was twice the expected size also. If you like huge portions and great seafood, The Pines is a "must stop".

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I had broiled haddock which was perfectly cooked and quite large of a portion. The restaurant is a little pricey for the atmosphere, but the food has always been good.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was one of the best haddock sandwiches that I ever had !!! Also the seafood chowder was two thumbs up. We will be back soon

1  Thank Peter F

Been to Pines? Share your experiences!