$219
  • Breakfast included
$159
$229
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$180
$179
AscendHotels
$168
$161
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Portsmouth(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$139
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

All reviewswaffleshampton beachpool and hot tubchain hotelfridge and microwavestayed nightsqueen rooma nice place to staywould definitely stay here againfront desk clerkbeds were comfortablefree breakfastoff the highwayshort drivea great staypillowscereal
Reviewed July 21, 2017

First of all....staff was Superb.The front desk reps were very friendly.
We slept comfortably.
Not far from the marina and eating establishments.
We didn't use the hotel facilities.
Room was dated...and I believe the hotel needs updated...it wasn't cheap to stay there... however
I would stay there again....good breakfast options.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very clean & the beds are extremely comfortable. We arrived late and the check in was fast & friendly. The breakfast was good. There are a few things within walking distance if you should need anything.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2017

I'm a hotel snob. I'd only planned to stay here for 3 days of my vacation to save some money before moving downtown to the Hilton. But after spending the 3 days here, I cancelled the Hilton and stayed here all 9 days. The hotel is clean and nice. Not fancy.

The price is good for Portsmouth and free parking saves another $30 per day. The location is great - a quick uber to downtown. I actually walked there for exercise, its about 2 miles. I also walked to a movie theater (1 mile). There are hiking trails super nearby which were great (urban forestry trails) and a quick drive to stratham hill trails as well. There's a grocery store across the street as well as a rite aid for little stuff.

The staff here is fantastic. Dolores and the others are genuinely friendly, helpful, and kind. They feel like real friends now. I kept odd hours and they were always happy to clean my room when I was out walking. They have lots of helpful tips. Great people.

The room is clean. It is not fancy but it's clean and comfortable. Popcorn ceilings and a bit of old water damage but the bed is so comfortable I just don't care. I slept and slept and slept. So comfortable. It was so comfortable that I slept through breakfast every single day so I can't report on breakfast. Larger fridge and microwave helped out.

Bathroom is small and dated but the shower was so good. Great water pressure and tons of hot water. I like having the sink outside the bathroom. Towels are small as always but soft.

Wifi wasn't great. They did offer to move my room and I declined so I didn't ding them in stars. I called tech support which seems like it shouldn't be my job? But whatever. Happy to help out. No improvement. But it worked 90% so I rolled with it.

This was an amazing vacation for me. Walked a ton, slept a lot, explored the city. I'll be back for sure.

Room Tip: Trust the staff. I wouldn't stay on first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

The wifi is so slow, you have time to wonder if it is still connected between pages.
The tv channels lag for 10 seconds using channel up / down button.
But room is clean bed is comfortable and staff is friendly.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We stayed here 2 weeks ago for while in the area for a wedding. The hotel is in a commercial area, but we were only looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay. The hotel was well maintained and clean. The beds were comfortable. Lots of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple