Hotel has some age, and is more like 1.5+ mile from heart of town. Room was clean and fairly quiet. Very comfortable bed and ac had option for constant fan and that helped to quiet the room. We could hear people walking above us so you may want to request 3rd floor. No one at desk to check us in, I had to telephone them after standing there for ten minutes. Desk clerk was apologetic. Breakfast area was extremely crowded from 8 am until 9 and we gave up on it. Saturdays in summer are probably just very busy. This place is fine for a stop over, but I wouldn't choose to spend multiple nights. Interesting that the exterior door to rooms was left unlocked our first day. That shouldn't happen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth