After a long day on the road, we pulled in here for some rest. The walls are paper thin, the couple beside us were up most of the night, the walls were thumping and you could hear their "sounds" through the walls. Breakfast contained no protein but very unhealthy choices high is sugar. Front desk staff were not concerned at all with our complaints and did nothing to try to make us satisfied. We paid $140 and left there feeling very unsatisfied and would not even think of staying here again. We would have been better sleeping in our car. If you stay here, bring ear plugs and your own breakfast alternative!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth