“Great dinner after a busy day.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #135 of 204 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We drive thru Portsmouth on our way home from business in Maine, easy access from highway , good parking. Always welcomed by hostess or host as soon as we enter. Asked for our favorite waiter Edward, he always guides you to make you best choices! Salad bar was clean and at proper temp, enough choices for a good starter, my husband, LOVES the new pretzel burgers! My choice the grilled salmon although I tried the grilled shrimp last night ,it was good. Love the roasted spaghetti squash! Nice comfterable place to have lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The Ruby Tuesday chain is a normal stop for me when ever I travel. The food is always prepared well and hot. The restaurant in Portsmouth is clean and the staff is very helpful and pleasant to be around. The salad bar was extremely clean and well stocked. The ribs were hot and tasted great. I can always count on a good meal here

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stopped in for dinner here with my choice of eating anywhere. I was missing their tea and I was not disappointed when it came with a nice raspberry bottom and you poor the tea in from a second glass. It was fun and delicious! I enjoyed my meal and a quiet, not so busy setting where the service was nice and we had a tasty appetizer as well. It went smoothly but just kindly remind your server if you need something as they do take a lot of tables at once.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Family dinner out with a party of 8 including 4 kids. They easily accommodated us and service was efficient and friendly. Salad bar was just ordinary with nothing uncommon among the choices. Most meals were good but only 2 tacos as a full meal was skimpy, even with the unlimited salad bar.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stopped in our way to Maine and enjoyed one of our better RT experiences. These folks were open for business and had all the bases covered. The Garden Bar was stocked and fresh, including the wife's favorite apple salad, and the Baja Chicken Tacos and Spicy Fish Tacos were both big hits loaded with abundant ingredients. Our server, Jourdan was sweet and excellent and kept us in fine shape from start to finish. This place was a last minute choice, but a first-class hit that we'll return to when in the Portsmouth area.