“people watching”

Cuisines: Cafe
Portsmouth NH
“people watching”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great spot, great pasteries and coffee and outdoor cafe tables to sit, relax and enjoy the surroundings.

Visited August 2013

Turner Maine
“Yummy things & Coffee too!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went here after our dinner out did not fare so well. My son loves Tiramasu and we bought 3 pieces to share. My husband and I got a coffee to go. It was kind of late (9:00pm) but the coffee was very fresh. The Tiramasu was excellent! So good that we went back the next night for dessert and were disappointed (but not surprised) that they where all out. We got a few different desserts to share. My kids ate the most of it but the few bites I got were delicous. I would recommend trying this palce out if you find yourself in Down Town Portsmouth.

ALTON
“I love this place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Service always friendly and very accommodating in connection with allergies they are so much better than Starbucks they are in a class of their own, my favorite drink is a Soy milk unsweetened Chi unsweetened Latte and they are the only place that offer it that way with no artificial or substitutes or any sweeteners and it is so dellious.

“Delish!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had the gelato affogato! It was so good!!! A little pricey, but totally worth it. I will definitely be back to have more gelato and espresso drinks. They have Italian soda that I would like to try in the future! Recommend to all!

Concord, New Hampshire
“Desert!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Like to stop in and get a coffee and desert after dinner somewhere else. It's nice to stop in and take desert outside to sit and watch people.

Visited July 2013