“Great Value/Great Stff”

Add it.
The Page Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Description: The Page features multiple dining and drinking areas, 55 High-Definition televisions, a state-of-the-art Bose audio system and enough satellites to provide our guests with access to almost any sporting event.
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Value/Great Stff”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Not your typical sports bar, nice space, clean, open with great decor. Burgers are huge, maybe too huge, and the prices for food and drink are resonable. Staff was very friendly and the bar manager John should run for mayor.

• Visited March 2013

North Hampton, New Hampshire
“Typically Trashy Bar”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Page is The Page. You don't go there expecting high class. The drinks are reasonably priced but the clientele are ... less than reputable. I have seen fights break out over absolutely nothing but I think that is par for the course here. If you like shot girls in awkward clothing (and not cream of the crop girls) then hey, you may love it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SeacoastSmith
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Loved it.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I must say that I am shocked at some of the past reviews, because we had such a wonderful experience at The Page yesterday. I had learned about the Page from a friend that bartends there and often posts it on Facebook. We were on our way home from Maine and stopped there for lunch and drinks. We arrived at noon on a Sunday and it was snowing pretty heavy out, so the place was pretty empty. We were greated warmly by the bartender, John. We ordered three appetizers that were absolutely excellent. (Nacho's with chicken, Spinach & articoke dip, and wings.) I wasn't sure what I wanted to drink and asked John for a suggestion. He asked what I normally like and then whipped up something for me, which is now my new favorite drink!
The atmosphere was incredible. The sports memorablilia was second to none and there were televisions everywhere you looked. I asked John if it would be possible to put a hockey game on one of the tv's and he put it on the three tv's in front of me and turned up the volume. He was personable and skilled. We would absolutely come back for lunch. My only complaint was that it was a bit pricey.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food but average rating on the wait staff”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went to The Page for dinner and drinks the night before NYE and it wasn't very busy at all. The bar is beautiful and I loved the decor (hundreds of signed sports jerseys on the wall). Did not have an issue watching the football games, considering there are 25+ TVs! The food was good, however it seemed that our waitress was annoyed with us towards the end of our meal, even though we had only been there for 30 minutes. Will probably go back again, but will make sure to sit at the bar.

Visited January 2013
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and staff!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

the page is a busy sports bar right in the heart of down town portsmouth that really has it all. The food is awesome, and there is a club like atmosphere downstairs with a DJ, a middle bar that has table service as well as bar service, and a little more low key bar a little hidden on the 3rd floor called the Skybox.The drink deals up there rock, as do the bartenders!

• Visited June 2012