“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Happened upon this place and love our breakfast. The food is tasty and the place very comfortable. It's not at all fancy, but still a great find!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I can only speak about breakfast, but this small, informal restaurant quite close to Prescott Park was perfect. There were lots of interesting choices. I must admit I had my usual poached eggs, but their anadama bread made even that special.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stopped by Colby's on the recommendation of the desk clerk at our hotel. I was surprised at the amount of food you could get at a reasonable price. The scrambled eggs with salmon were good and so was the cinnamon french toast. Everything came in massive portions, so come hungry. The coffee here was also good. There is a small courtyard between the buildings where you can sit and eat but be warned, the sparrows might come to visit.

The only complaint I would have about this place is that it was greasier than I am used to. Still though, good food at good prices.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice small place in Portsmouth, NH. My husband had the over-sized pancake which he thought was delicious. As well, the French toast I had was excellent.

Small place so I'd advise calling to see how crowded. Owner/staff were polite and personable. Would definitely go back to this establishment.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

A quaint little place, which serves up some very nice breakfasts. So get there early, or be prepared
To wait a bit, but they have complimentary coffee for you, so it is all good was good.