“Nice little joint”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
West Rondout, NY
“Nice little joint”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Food is great, especially the pancakes. Service is prompt, polite, and friendly. Close to the Ale House Inn, the best place to stay.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Donny R

Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Breakfast was delicious and different. I had a scrambled bake with avocado. We waited about 1/2 hour which wasn't too bad. I will go back for sure!

Visited March 2013
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Another pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I normally can not eat breakfast because of my allergy to eggs plus a gluten intolerance but my husband loves to eat breakfast so we went. I thought I would only be able to have fruit but to my surprise they had a vegan breakfast choice "tofu stir-fry" with a variety of choices. I had tofu with spinach, black bean and feta. YUMMY!

Visited April 2013
“What a great find!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious, fresh!! Thanks again to trip advisor for a great find through other reviewers.. We would come back in a minute

• Visited April 2013
new jersey
“good place”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

no problem here, but just ok. Big pancake for breakfast. It in a colonial error row house which is cool. Maybe I am just used to great New Jersey breakfast. So like I said no problem with the place, eggs benedict were good and so was pancake, but not outstanding.

Visited March 2013