We stayed at the Hilton Garden for 2 nights in June 2007 as a first port of call on a road trip in New England, Canada and upstate New York. We flew into Boston and appreciated the easy one hour drive to the delightful small town of Portsmouth - a great start to our trip.
We enjoyed the spacious comfortable rooms, the friendly helpful staff and the terrific location. The lovely historic harbour, breweries and restaurants are all within easy walking distance.
We would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth