I came up to Portsmouth for an early Mother's Day trip with my sister. We were taking in a concert and and the beautiful seacoast area. We loved our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Every thing went perfectly from reservations to check-out. The hotel is lovely and is ideally located to walk to nearly every downtown restaurant and shop. We had a lovely room that we could see the water and Maine from. Our room was also very spacious and bright and was very clean and inviting. Every member of the staff was courteous and professional. I hope to stay again soon and often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth