Hilton Garden Inn in Portsmouth deserves its #1 rating. Our family spent 4 nights there. It's affordable, clean, the beds are comfy with down comforters, the staff is attentive, nice and efficient. We needed a rollaway cot, which was brought within 5 minutes, and it was a real twin mattress with box spring--way more comfortable than your typical cot. The staff even brought us cookies and a bottle of wine for our inconvenience. Super nice of them. The location is perfect--right near shops and restaurants, walking distance to Bow Street and Market Square. The pool's not huge but plenty big enough (and warm enough!) for swimming, and both the pool and hot tub felt super clean. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth