The hotel is tucked away on a side street convenient to all areas of downtown Portsmouth. We were within walking distance of practically everywhere. The service was excellent, everyone was helpful and cheerful. The room was good, a good size and comfortable. The only drawback was the $18 parking valet fee. We could have parked in the municipal lot across the street but the price difference wasn't that big and it was much easier to have the parking attendant. We ate all meals outside the hotel, so can't comment on the food. Would definitely go there again for our travel purposes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth