Just return from a 3 days business trip to Portsmouth and this was my first time at this hotel. The location couldn't be better! Close to all the great restaurants and waterfront in this beautiful historic town. The hotel feels new and very nicely appointed. It's well priced for its downtown location. However, be warned that the hotel doesn't have a parking lot! You are required to valet your car for a $15 a day fee. Your other choice is a nearby town multi-level parking structure that charges (75¢ an hour) $18 a day!
Breakfast was served up v-e-r-y slowly and I realized I was in trouble when I had to "ask" for a cup of coffee! I've had better breakfast for FREE at lesser hotels than a Hilton! There's a much better place for breakfast a couple of blocks away at "The Works".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth