“Quantity has changed but quality still lovely.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #83 of 202 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
florida
“Quantity has changed but quality still lovely.”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I know. I know. It's just Applebee's but I'm always satisfied with the staff and the food. This was a quick lunch with friends. Everyone enjoyed. I seem to have the same thing every time. I love their spinach/shrimp salad with a side bowl of French onion soup. I must walk on the wild side another time and try something else. One of the group had a grilled chicken salad that she was very happy with.

• Visited June 2012

Charlottetown, Canada
“Last time”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Waitress was excellent until it came time for the bill. Our bill as well as the couple with us had an extra charge on it so we inquired as to why and the waitress really got upset. She said no problem I will pay for it, and took off in a huff. when she came back I asked to talk to the manager and a manager in training was sent.

Visited April 2012
Biddeford, Maine
“Bad service, bad attitudes, bad food & a burn from food would be reasons that I would never return to this place”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Everything about our experience was terrible from the rude hostess to the inadequate waiter to the "manager". Even after advising the manager that my mouth was burned so badly from the beans and rice that my skin literally peeled off, he offered me another 1.99 drink (as we were ready to leave).

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Karyn333
münchen
“Value for the money”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

After reading all the comments about the ripoff restaurants in the Kittery outlet lane we decided to take no risk and went to Applebee’s. Again we made a good experience, this time with their Shrimp 'N Parmesan Sirloin. A friendly waiter served us quickly. Applebee’s is always a good deal, nothing fancy but good value for money.

1 Thank einstein007
Goochland, Virginia
“Great Food And Service”
Reviewed July 22, 2008

my family and i visited this place severals times.always had great food and service.the food is always cooked as order and in a timely manner. great place to take your family young and old.