“great place”
Review of Caffe Kilim

Caffe Kilim
Ranked #7 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“great place”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

this is a very nice place with cool atmosphere and very very nice owner and staff. This place is now one of our favorites.

• Visited December 2012

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Great Product”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

A little hard to navigate as you come in and the menu is hard to grasp, but the end product is great and fast.

Visited August 2012
“Great Local Hangout”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Love the people, the atmosphere, the coffee and the sweet bread. Dancing Goats is my favorite coffee here, it is strong and tastes phenomenal. The owner and his son are sweet, hardworking people and they make sure they only hire those with the same drive. It's clean and the atmosphere is relaxing and refreshing. I'm a very big fan.

Santa Cruz, California
“Quirky, Fun, Great Home-like feeling and a super yummy latte!”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

They make a great latte. The service was friendly and it was great to hear the stories they had to share. I love walking into a place and feeling like a local resident. Everyone was treated the same. We didn't go into the store next door, but it looked very cool. Next time I'm in Portsmouth, we will drop in on our "old friends".

• Visited October 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great coffee and cider!”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My mom is a huge fan of coffee shops and wants to open one in the future. We stopped in here to check out this coffee shop based on the reviews. The atmosphere was definitely different! The wall had rugs hanging all over it and Turkish music playing in the background. I ordered a cafe mocha and the girl behind the counter made it perfect with my name written in chocolate syrup on the top. My mom got a hot carmel apple cider which was also amazing. I definitely recommend this place - it's only a few minutes walk from the main shops.

Visited November 2011