“good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 25, 2010

Really good pizza. Reasonable price. Good Service.

6  Thank melmaya27

Reviewed January 21, 2010

I work for a company who ordered 28 pizzas on a very snowy, icy, "icky" day. The pizza was delivered ON TIME and it was hot and tasty. We have used them for other large events and will continue to do so... they are so reliable it's crazy! They really exceeed our expectations, particularly with the delivery.

5  Thank MaliaKini
Reviewed April 30, 2009

The pizza dough is thin in the centre so makes eating it messy. But it is very tasty, better than most of the pizza places in the area (IMO). Calzones are excellent. Subs are so-so/average. Service has always been wonderful. They always seem to be busy because their food is tasty and they offer a good variety.

5  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed October 12, 2008

service was eh, not so good. the guy who was running the counter when i was there was very inappropriate he kept on calling my daughter hun, it was very distasteful, also he must not care about the customers because he kept on messing up our order, and he kept on yelling at the poor cooks who were trying to do there job. the food was nasty, the pizza sauce made me sick, the italian sub was embarassing to Italians everywhere. Also the guy who took our order also wraped the food and i never seen him wash his hands or put on gloves when he touched my food especially after touching money and everything else, i can understand and trust the cooks but not him.

2  Thank stevesucks
Reviewed October 9, 2008

Have lived in Portsmouth 6 years and just discovered Pizza Factory a couple of months ago. Terrific pizzas... crust & sauce is just right and we love their marinated chicken pizza! Everything is fresh and tasty - better than any others we've found in the Seacoast! I just called to have one delivered and not only are they sooo friendly and helpful when calling, they have a snazzy phone system where they knew right away our address to deliver to without my telling them. Very good customer service I'd say!! It's also great to call in or pop in when grocery shopping at Hannaford - then you can pick up a delicious pizza at their location right around the corner to bring right home! My only regret is they don't have an on-line menu that I could find...

7  Thank swxoxo