“Thin crust Italian”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed June 17, 2012

As the title states this is not a typical Greek pizza place which dominates the New England area. I do want to make it clear that I am not critizing Greek style pizza as we have several excellent places out here in central Mass.

This place in my opinion provides a more traditional brick oven Italian style pizza. The crust is fairly thin but not as thin as you may find in the North End of Boston so beware that their pizza can be very filling. We love it and always make it a point to go there whenever we visit Portsmouth.

1  Thank RPeterMassachusetts

Reviewed June 17, 2012

The pizza selection was good with some creative topping combos. The service was good, our waitress was friendly and engaging without being overbearing. My only complaint was when we entered the resturant, the carpeting stuck terribly. It kind of grossed me out before we even sat down to eat. Everything else looked clean, but they may want to consider an update in the carpeting.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I've been to the Street level, casual with good food, and the lower pizza pub, even more casual with great pizza and try the chicken tortellini salad; best in town. Servers are all nice and friendly. In the summer, a nice deck for drinks and entertainment. Its the best place for varied options in food and atmosphere in town !

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Wonderful pizza! Definitely plan to eat here again on my next visit.

Reviewed August 1, 2010

Everything took a long time. Even the drinks took a long time and we must have waited for the main course about an hour. Food was OK. Certainly nothing great. Beer was very good though, which must be the reason people go there. The place had a pretty nice atmosphere so if you are not too picky eater, this is not a bad place to hang out