“Great homemade food!”

Marshall's Bread Box Deli
Ranked #152 of 204 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

We were headed south from Maine to North Carolina and we love to stop in Portsmouth. It was dinner time, we had a few more hours to drive that night and downtown Portsmouth was way crowded. As we headed south from downtown, we spotted the unassuming looking Breadbox and stopped. I was expecting takeout slices of pizza, but discovered that they have great burgers and creative soundind deli sandwiches as well as pizza and calzones. My burger wAs hand made, carefully cooked and just what I needed. We were all happy with our food and we will go back the next time we are in the neighborhood.

1  Thank Tjmtravels
There are newer reviews for Marshall's Bread Box Deli

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 27, 2007

literally around the corner from my house-- it's my go-to place when i'm craving a sub with xtra pickles! :) try the buffalo chix specialty pizza. goooooood.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook