“Amazing Thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Great food, really consistently sweet and attentive staff. The pineapple duck is always cooked to perfection. Really good food at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We have been coming here for years and it continues to be our favorite Thai restaurant in the seacoast. We have tried many Thai places throughout the country, including living in California for the past 2 years. We still look forward to coming back here to have the chicken rice soup, pad thai, and pineapple fried rice.

1  Thank Will C
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been here many times for lunch and dinner with friends or sole, but have never had a bad meal!

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely love it here. We have come just about every week for over 2 years. The food is consistently amazing; not one time have we left there unsatisfied. Portion sizes are large and the price is awesome. The food is FRESH and tastes super clean, unlike at other restaurants where it tastes like everything was cooked in the same pan all day long. We are treated like family at
Thai Paradise and the service is second to none. We'll keep going every week, indefinitely.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My sister and I got lost on our recent shopping trip to New Hampshire and accidentally found Thai Paradise and decided to stop for lunch. We both eat Thai food at least once a week at home and are always interested in trying new Thai restaurants. We started with the spring rolls and really enjoyed them! I had the pad see-ew and it was tasty with lots of chicken, shrimp and vegetables. The lunch size portion was large and filling. My sister had the Golden squid as her main and thought it was great as well. I would definitely return next time I'm in the area and thought it was good value for the quality and quantity of the food.