“Delicious paninis!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Ithaca, New York
“Delicious paninis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

After a long hike in Vaughan Woods State Park, my boyfriend and I were famished and went into Portsmouth for some lunch. We found Me & Ollie's cafe and were very pleased with the food. We both had paninis--I had ham, cheddar and apple, he had a Mediterranean style--and the prices were pretty reasonable for downtown. If they have it, try the fresh local lemonade they have near the register.

Visited March 2013

Union, New Hampshire
“Delicious lunch...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I took my daughter and her friend to lunch before seeing a movie next door at Regal Cinemas, Saturday, March 2, 2013. We didn't have a long wait even though it was busy, we managed to find seats and the table was clean. My daughter and her friend had the tomato soup and bread, which they said was delicious and piping hot! I had the BLT sandwich with the sun dried tomato mayo, absolutely delicious! We've been here before and usually choose a slice of pizza, best pizza ever! My daughter had a peach and banana smoothie, her friend had a mango and banana smoothie, which were made while we waited. Again, delicious! The staff was attentive, apologetic for the wait on the smoothies, which really wasn't anything at all. Excellent food and service. The only suggestion I could make would be some kind of ceiling fan to move the air around, it does get stuffy in there. I love the recycling in place of general garbage bins!

• Visited March 2013
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Stop here while passing through town and was very pleased with our meals. We had beef barley soup and sweet potato chipotle which were both excellent. Also the grilled cheese special with pesto was delicious, Asian chicken salad had nice mix of crunch, And spicy slightly sweet dressing. Perfect for an afternoon lunch

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Great quick breakfast to-go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Love coming to Greenland Me & Ollie's and getting a breakfast sandwich on a fresh bagel with egg and cheese. And very good coffee!!

Visited January 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Best Turkey Havarti sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Love the coffee, tea and wonderful sandwiches.
So good, so fresh, great to get to go as well.
There are so many great choices with veggie or meats.

Visited October 2012