“Great cafe, better prices than most chains”
Review of Me & Ollie's Cafe - CLOSED

Me & Ollie's Cafe
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Me & Ollie's began in Portsmouth, and has now spread to other locations on the NH seacoast. Each location seems to be pretty much the same as far as food/quality/friendly service. Much better prices than other, bigger chains of coffee houses. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Great place for a panini and a drink! Like panera, but local.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Popped in to escape the cold on Saturday afternoon. I do love my coffee, and I grabbed a black cup of the Ollie's Blend. It was delicious. I don't know if it was a particularly well-brewed batch or what, but it really made an impression on me. I also had a nice cranberry, orange, nut muffin. My partner's whole wheat toast with hummus was so flavorful. We were surprised that our very simple order was so thoroughly terrific. I picked up a loaf of Pepperoni Pizza Bread to bring to a Superbowl party. Everyone loved it.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This is a convenient place for a quick bite to eat in Portsmouth and the bread is very good.... which contributes to the goodness of the paninis. But it stops there.... The staff make you feel like they are doing you a HUGE favor to wait on you and do NOT go out of their way to be helpful. I think they'd be out of business if they didn't have such a choice location.

Reviewed November 7, 2010

I stopped by for a quick lunch because it seemed to have healthy food and the sign out front said they had won a "best of" award. Well, I ordered a turkey panini and really couldn't find the turkey or anything else in the sandwich. It tasted good but the turkey and fixings were barely a quarter inch high. It had delicious bread because that is all I could taste! The potato salad was tasty, what there was of it. I would definitely not return unless I wanted to go out for lunch after I ate there.