“Froyo good, service good, too pricey”
Review of Orange Leaf

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orange Leaf
Ranked #9 of 9 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Bright cheerful place, clean, friendly staff. Frozen yogurt tasted great, large variety of flavors to choose from, large selection of toppings, self serve for froyo and toppings, which must be a death wish during flu season. I loved the taste of the froyo but thought the price is very high. It's around 55 cents an ounce I think the sign says. Frozen yogurt isn't light and then when you put toppings on top of it, yikes!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I tried this place once, as I kept seeing the bright orange disposable containers and spoons all around town - good marketing move, btw. What a disappointment. I guess this is for families only, whose kids are more into the fun factor than the quality of the food. The frozen yogurt was overly sweet, the flavors didn't taste that different one from another, and the price was no great bargain. It's soft yogurt that you pump yourself (kids love that), and they sell about a kajillion candy and sweetened toppings to ruin your healthy yogurt with (kids love that), and everything's really bright and cheery, like a pre-school playroom (kids love that). But for a quality frozen treat experience, there are at least 3 other places in town that will do you MUCH better.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

It was a ok place, the staff was really nice, we didn't know what to choose so they made us try a couple of flavors. I'd say it doesn't taste like real frozen yogurt it's a bit artificial flavors... It's nice to put whatever you want in the cup and it's not that expensive. It costed us 7,19 $ for 2 cups. I would go back if I had a ''sugar rush''... :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was my first time in the Portsmouth location (had been to one other) and it was the best I've been to! Very clean, plenty of tables and chairs, as well as yogurt selection! There were probably around 12 different kinds; I had trouble deciding what to get. Great selection of toppings as well, neat counter... reasonable price if you pay attention to how much you're putting in the cup. The spoons are neat as well; they're flat so it's a bit easier to eat the yogurt.
Friendly staff as well! Love this place.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a frozen yogurt place, you know with the flavors and pumps and toppings. Kids love the wipeable orange plastic chairs, and pumping the frozen treats. A great place for all the family on a hot summer evening!