“Unusual world cuisine”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: www.streetfood360.com
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a great place to have fun and experiment with food from cultures around the world. Take a tour without leaving your table - South America, Viet Nam, Thailand. This place offers "street" food from all over, as well as excellent burgers. For starters, go with the Asian Rice Pancake or the South American Empanadas. There are wine bottles of water on the tables, but you have to ask for ice, or order a cold drink. And there are only three dessert choices, which didn't interest us. The decor is like being on the street - graffiti, exposed metal works, like the set of "Rent." All in all, worth many repeat visits.

1  Thank fhallahan
There are newer reviews for Street Food 360

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Visited as a party of four. Dining options were either an outside patio, or inside the eclectically-decorated dining room. A small bar adds to the styling. Lots to look at if you don't mind abstract art. While I'm not a fan of (and did expect) a hippie feel to the place, I didn't get that vibe at all. Service was very good, and our waiter took the time to explain everything to our satisfaction. If you're hesitant about ordering from their international menu, don't be.

Ordered four beers - three on tap which were large and cold. Small number of beers on tap, but good variety. I tried a Maple-Kissed Porter which was quite nice.

For apps, we ordered the ridiculously-good Curry Fries, which came with a curry ketchup. The Yuca Fries (think steak-cut french fries, but a little denser) served with a lime dipping sauce were just okay. The Empanada (2 pieces) was served with the same dipping sauce and was nicely cooked and had a nice spiced flavor. And the Curry Fries - just get them.

All entrees that we ordered were quite large (no one finished theirs - doggie bagged) and where also a little pricy. If they were 2/3rds the size and 2/3rds the cost, this might be a 5-circle review. So quick takes from our diners...

The Porchetta was quite flavorful, but a tad little too salty.

The Noodle Bowl was very good (as usual, per our diner). Again, very large.

The Bibimbap (which was a first for our diner) was enjoyable with good flavor and the surprise of crispy rice. No complaints.

I ordered the Pho Bo-Vien which I also enjoyed - as much of it as I could eat. Careful with how many self-added peppers you add. They are potent little guys.

Overall, enjoyable meal. Four beers, three apps, four entrees for just under $100 before tip.

Would strongly recommend.

1  Thank NHAnimator
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Everything on the menu is unique to the area which is why this is such a great find. If you have a sense of adventure and are willing to try something different, this is your stop.
Good energy in a very well lit space. Full service bar with a lots of drink combos to choose from. The décor looks like they used a lot of recycled materials, chain fences, bicycle parts, etc. The restroom has a sink that I want.
Back to food, everything is so tasty! I feel whatever you order, you won't be disappointed. And if you're not so adventurous, the cobb salad is spectacular!!

1  Thank XPRTTRAVLR
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My daughter loves this restaurant. My husband and I finally checked it out yesterday. If you love to try foods from around the world and want to try new flavors, this is a great choice. The decor is modern and comfortable and the prices are reasonable.

I tried the bibimbap (basically, a Korean rice bowl with veggies, beef and an egg on top). I loved it and would order it again...but I would ask they use a little less oil. Beware, there is plenty of it. Share with a friend, or take some home for lunch for the next day.

My husband had the Cubano sandwich with yucca fries. If you have never had yucca fries before, they are more starchy, like a plantain. My husband did not prefer it, but they are one of my daughter's favorites.

I'm looking forward to going back...and I'm thinking of trying the curry fries!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've been to Street several times and it is always delicious. I brought my mother today and she really thought it was something special and thoroughly enjoyed her meal. We both got the bibimbap, mine with white fish and mom's with steak. Awesome!