“Great find!! Nothing typical here!!!”
Review of Street Food 360

Street Food 360
Ranked #29 of 202 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: www.streetfood360.com
Seacoast
“Great find!! Nothing typical here!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Everything on the menu is unique to the area which is why this is such a great find. If you have a sense of adventure and are willing to try something different, this is your stop.
Good energy in a very well lit space. Full service bar with a lots of drink combos to choose from. The décor looks like they used a lot of recycled materials, chain fences, bicycle parts, etc. The restroom has a sink that I want.
Back to food, everything is so tasty! I feel whatever you order, you won't be disappointed. And if you're not so adventurous, the cobb salad is spectacular!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank XPRTTRAVLR

Dover, New Hampshire
“A Delicious and Diverse Choice in Portsmouth!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My daughter loves this restaurant. My husband and I finally checked it out yesterday. If you love to try foods from around the world and want to try new flavors, this is a great choice. The decor is modern and comfortable and the prices are reasonable.

I tried the bibimbap (basically, a Korean rice bowl with veggies, beef and an egg on top). I loved it and would order it again...but I would ask they use a little less oil. Beware, there is plenty of it. Share with a friend, or take some home for lunch for the next day.

My husband had the Cubano sandwich with yucca fries. If you have never had yucca fries before, they are more starchy, like a plantain. My husband did not prefer it, but they are one of my daughter's favorites.

I'm looking forward to going back...and I'm thinking of trying the curry fries!

• Visited June 2013
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've been to Street several times and it is always delicious. I brought my mother today and she really thought it was something special and thoroughly enjoyed her meal. We both got the bibimbap, mine with white fish and mom's with steak. Awesome!

• Visited May 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Definitely different, but very good!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I'm always excited to find places that put a new twist on dishes and add some unique ones as well. Street definitely accomplished that! I had the veggie Cemita which was really good. Slightly spicy but chocked full of veggies. My friends had equally good dishes. Would come back for sure.

• Visited May 2013
Lebanon, Maine
“Eclectic and good.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Falafel wrap and curried french fries, delicious, though too much wrap. Fish tacos, somewhat bland. Empanada, deep fried but decent. Banh mi, very good though I’m pretty sure it was made with pork, not chicken as indicated on the menu, and pretty sure the meat was a tad fatty for my taste. Competent service, casual atmosphere, loud and trendy. Very exciting menu; will definitely be back

• Visited March 2013