1,010 results
All reviewsheated outdoor poolcontinental breakfastbagelsdowntown portsmouthnew englandroad noisecoffee makerhard boiled eggsroom was spotlessgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againfridge and microwaveminute driveone night stayfront desk staffconvenient locationflat screen tv
Reviewed July 1, 2006

I stayed at the Port Inn on June 24th, 2006. It was every bit as wonderful as all the comments made on the Tripadvisor. It was extremely clean and well furnished. The bathroom was large and immaculate. The staff were very cordial and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the lovely town of Portsmouth.

I would definitely stay here again.

MaryAnn Kellam

Stayed: June 2006
Reviewed June 27, 2006

We were in Portsmouth for a family wedding with much coming and going to and from events. Easy access to major roads and close proximity to Portsmouth without being in the middle of it all were a definite plus. Our rooms were in the front but I didn't notice any traffic noise (as mentioned in other reviews). And even though our rooms were small-ish they were spotlessly clean - the bathrooms were, if possible, even cleaner. The breakfast buffet was perfect for grabbing a quick something before heading out for daily activities. But, perhaps the most impressive aspect of this little gem is the staff...friendly, helpful, cheerful, truly interested in making the customer happy...all the things we look for in a five-star hotel (but too rarely really find). I would use this hotel as a base of operations for a vacation in the area without hesitation! (P.S. Don't forget the pool - could've spent a day there just relaxing!)

Reviewed June 23, 2006

Speaking as a previous sales manager for a very high end, historic hotel in downtown Boston, I could not have been more delighted with The Port Inn. When the motel we had originally scheduled for our weekend in NH lost our reservation, we saw The Port Inn, thought it was incredibly picturesque, and popped in. There was one room available (a two room suite) which was EXACTLY what we were looking for.

In a word, our stay was perfect. The property is not only clean and affordable, but exquisitely furnished and decorated. The bathroom amenities were upscale. We almost didn't want to leave to attend our family reunion!

As a wedding and event planner, I will most certainly recommend The Port Inn for clients in Portsmouth.

Congratulations, Port Inn, on a job well done!

Kit Swan
[--]

2  Thank KitSchroeder
Reviewed June 22, 2006

The Port Inn was easy to find, delightfully decorated, clean and welcoming. Superbly comfortable beds and great bathrooms. Above average continental breakfast too. But the best thing was the staff, who were incredibly helpful and just so lovely. Made a very tired traveller feel absolutely at ease. I will absolutely stay there again next time I'm in Portsmouth.

2  Thank Tristan B
Reviewed April 30, 2006

Room was very small, but clean. Poor location hard to get too.
Price was ok for 1-night.
Service was good, but i had a small Issue.
overall OK