“First time on a Segway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seacoast Segway Tours - CLOSED

Seacoast Segway Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Seacoast Segway Tours offers guided tours on Segway PTs of Portsmouth, The Seacoast and Newcastle, New Hampshire. We operate out of The John Paul Jones House at 43 Middle Street in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Dickinson, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First time on a Segway!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

On July 25, 2012 seven of us got together to try Segways for the first time. We were all a bit nervous but the staff of Seacoast Segway Tours set our fears to rest. They were extremely patient with us. They worked with each one of us until we were confident and could proficiently handle our personal Segways. Then we headed out on our guided tour of Portsmouth. I would highly recommend Seacoast Segway Tours – in fact I already have to our next door neighbor as a “MUST DO”!

1 Thank SusanPocomoke_md
SeacoastSegwayTour, Manager at Seacoast Segway Tours, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
After 15 minutes of training our guests are like pros! Glad you enjoyed your Segway experience with us. See you again, soon.

or
“Highlight of a birthday celebration”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was the highlight of a birthday week celebration for my 70th and my friend's 65th. We took a one hour tour and wished that it would not end! George our wonderful guide, was very knowledgeable about Portsmouth history and had a great sense of humor. After patient instruction from George, the Segway was easy to maneuver. I will be back for a two hour tour. Thank you George for a fun time!
Deena

Visited July 2012
This was a pleasure for us as well. What a wonderful day all around. Thank you for touring with Seacoast Segway Tours and for the wonderful review!
Weare
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't miss out on this attraction.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Planned this for a double birthday celebration. My friend was coming in from Portland Oregon for her 70th while my husband was having his 65th the same week.
I had to speak with Jennifer in the office several times with questions and trying to get all the info so my girlfriend would be comfortable with this experience. Jennifer was so very helpful and accommodating.
George was our guide and what a great time we all had. My girlfriend is a major history buff so in addition to having a new and fun experience on a segway, she got to learn alot about the history of Portsmouth.
It went so well and everyone had a wonderful time,,,,,,,I can see another tour in our future ; )
Thanks, Jennifer and George!
Fran

Visited July 2012
This is the best compliment you could give to us. We enjoyed our experience as well. Thank you for touring with Seacoast Segway Tours and for the review. We hope to see you again soon!
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Best way to see Portsmith”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Discovering Portsmith, NH by segway is the best. Del, our guide was tremendous. We wanted to learn the history, see some sights, and "feel" the town which was accomplished on a beautiful summer day. You gotta try this! Del and Doug made the first timers feel at ease right from the start, and all were off exploring in no time. It was a hot day, but the breeze riding on a segway is quite comfortable. Walking tours in the summer are too hot. Bus tours are limited as to where they can go. On a segway you can go virtually anywhere (with your trusted guide, of course). The excursion and experience was excellant. Would recommend it to all visiting the area! Thanks Del and Seacoast!

Visited June 2012
I must agree with you, this IS the best way to see Portsmouth. Thank you for touring with us and for the great review. Seacoast Segway Tours would love to see you again for another great experience.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best day evah!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My Sis/Bro/Niece went up to Portsmouth on a crazy beautiful weather day - 70s light clouds and arrived at JPJ home for an 11 appt on time and ready to go...we were met by Del, the cruise director. Its so funny how you should never trust your first impressions. Upon first meeting Del it seemed like he was going to be more of a drill sergeant than a guide. Seemed sharp and brusque. Of course it was the complete opposite. My fam and I are not Segway strangers so after a brief orientation we were off and Seqwaying. Del asked what we wanted to see and where we wanted to go. I had lived in Portsmouth for years and wanted to go out to New Castle. It was an amazing day all around. We are a fairly sarcastic and sly humor kind of family and Del fit right in after he realized we weren't being mean spirited with each other but displaying how the Irish communicate. Along the way we stopped and Del pointed out points of historic interest land local lore. We collectively could not have been more impressed or satisfied with our choice of Portsmouth as a Segway destination and Del and crew as our ultimate standard...Thanks Del...sorry bout the sunglasses...

Visited June 2012
I love the New England accent! We appreciate your business and this terrific review. Please visit us again for another Segway tour.