“HAIR IN FOOD”

Add it.
Xin Ping
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Despite having read the below complaint about finding hair in food, I ordered take out tonight. Sure enough, big black disgusting long hair in my chicken lo mein.... OMGGGGGG
Threw the entire meal out. WEAR HAIR NETS!!!

2  Thank Hair_in_food

Reviewed July 16, 2011

If you are looking for some quick Chinese takeout in the area, then this is the place.
Like most such places, decor is minimial and service is focused on speed.
Fast, tasty, and decent.

1  Thank BobBowser
Reviewed June 10, 2011

I typically order from Xin Ping once a week as I work just down the street and the food is good. But not anymore. Today I ordered lunch and it came with a nice big black HAIR!! I then thought about my past visits and they do not wear hair nets and if you watch them as you're paying no one wears gloves. Extremely disappointed. I will have to find a new chinese restaurant sans the hair!

1  Thank djasuta
Reviewed September 1, 2010

I love Xin Ping, there I said it. I've been getting food from them for years and they've never disappointed. The food is always fresh, hot, and delicious. The prices are low too compared to other places in town. And they deliver pretty much anywhere!

I recommend the Chicken Wings, Sesame Chicken, or the Singapore Curry Noodles. They sure give you a boatload of food too, and who doesn't love Chinese leftovers?

1  Thank bluephlash