“Breakfast off I-95 in NH”

The Roundabout Diner & Lounge
Ranked #10 of 202 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: At the Roundabout Diner and Lounge, we serve breakfast all day, great burgers and sandwiches, Phantom Gourmet award-winning BBQ, comfort food classics like meatloaf, roast turkey, and of course, local New England favorites like fish and chips, and the best lobster roll around. We also use locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, like bread baked just for us by When Pigs Fly Bakery, breakfast sausage made for us in Vermont, local cheeses, and more. And we make all our delicious cakes and pies right here at the Roundabout. From scratch! If you would like us to cater one of your events then look no further than Chill Catering, one of the largest catering companies on the seacoast.
“Breakfast off I-95 in NH”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Easy off/on I-95 in Portsmouth NH. Funky and fun throwback style diner. We had breakfast. Pretty good menu selection, interesting specials, good service, and good fresh food. Liked the corned beef hash. Convenient and will drop in again when passing through.

Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“Breakfast all day!!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I will never ever have French toast anywhere else again in my life after having the Grand Marnier French toast here. They use challah bread and top it with powdered sugar and fruit (big fat Maine blueberries in my case). Next time we're going to try the breakfast buffet. My friend and I come to Portsmouth every year to Christmas shop and this diner is now on our permanent "to do" list!! The coffee was excellent, also.

1 Thank bossmaam
Rhode Island
“In Love WithTheir French Toast”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This diner is a treat! Convenient in the Portsmouth Circle, it serves breakfast all day long and has plenty other selections. We had breakfast for lunch on a Sunday, when they also offered a buffet and a make your own Bloody Mary.
The French Toast was to die for. Made with cinnamon and Grande Marnier on Challa Bread and their Omelet of the Day had to be the best I have ever had.
Restaurant is clean and service good as is the coffee! You are missing out if you don't go!

CAPE PORPOISE
“Fabulous corn beef hash!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast at the Roundabout yesterday because I had a Limelight certificate. I hadn't been in this spot since it was Bickford's years ago, and I didn't even recognize the place. Although it is large, the whole place has the atmosphere of a 1950's diner. We each had breakfast, and in both cases the food was amazing! The high points were the corn beef hash, the beans, and the bacon. Our waitress was quick and attentive even though the place was busy. I can't wait to return and try options from the lunch/dinner menu.

New Jersey, United States
“Heavenly Breakfast”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Words can't describe how amazing the food was (and coffee!). The service was exceptional as well. You REALLY have to stop and see this places menu and pick ANYTHING. It's all sooooo good.

Visited September 2013