“Unbelievable Gem”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Best wings in NH hands down! And truly I don't think there is a better French-Fry on the planet! I'm not kidding they are perfect!

1  Thank MKTravels603

Reviewed July 15, 2014

So many places do not care about the customer. This place does. Always ready to detail all flavors and heat on the wings. I highly recommend.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stopped there for a quick bite to eat while in town for the Nascar races. We sat outside enjoying game on TV and couple of cold beers while we waited for food. Food arrived in no time at all and it was good, a bit less spicy then we would have hopped for but still very good, fries are amazing! Stop there if you are in areas.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

When we are craving wings, nobody beats Wing-itz. Order is always ready promptly, wings cooked perfectly and the flavor is awesome! My favorite is the Cajun, perfect amount of heat and the seasonings are tasty!! Another great trip!! I reccomend!!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My daughters have been telling me about this place and I finally stopped by as I love wings. The young lady at the counter was very friendly and she explained the menu and told me that the boneless wings are not breaded and are fresh. She also explained how they made the fries. I tried both and they were fantastic. They had a promo for a $2 16 oz. beer too.

I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner. He came out and chatted with those of us in the restaurant. He is such a pleasant man and I will definitely return.