$330
AscendHotels
$239
$209
Homewood
Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$263
$218
Hampton.com
$158
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Portsmouth(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$161
$137
$149
$145
Travelocity
1,396 results
All reviewsclub levelself parkingshops and restaurantshotel staffvalet servicenew hampshiredowntown areaindoor poolchristineinkystarwoodharboursidetownhouseconferenceloungeelevatorwedding
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I want to start with the good, the hotel is very clean, modern and you can not beat the location. My room was fantastic. Bed comfortable, bathroom perfect. Wireless was fast. The restaurant was great. I used valet as parking was at a premium. The young man were incredibly friendly and help full. My issue was i got the wrong key at check out. It was resolved and probably is a 1 in a million chance. My issue was getting locked out of my room when my CC put a fraud hold on my card even though i called to say i was traveling. They could have called me. They could have left a note, but to lock me out in the middle of the night was wrong. It is too bad as i would have come back here frequently as i loved everything else.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Tristan H, General Manager at Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Greetings sctredsoxone -

Thank you for pointing out the positives. I am however sorry that there were negatives. I understand your feeling on the matter and invite you to connect with me directly ro discuss further. I am available via email at tharris@sheratonportsmouth.com or via phone at 603.559.2617. We would certainly welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest on an ongoing basis. I hope to hear from you soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We got a great deal on Hotwire but this review is not biased by the price we paid. The hotel is solid 4 stars, very clean, spacious rooms, cafe overlooking the harbor. Staff was very professional and courteous. Nice and easy stay. You pay $24 for valet parking and if you need to put in/take out things out of your parked (under the hotel) vehicle, the valet service do it for you.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Maria A, Manager at Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Greets ZdBlt,

Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words about your stay in Portsmouth! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the views of downtown Portsmouth from our restaurant, 250 Market. Our team takes great pride in delivering great service to our guests and cleanliness of our hotel! We hope to welcome you to our hotel in the future when your travels bring you back to Portsmouth!

Best,
Maria

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I called many hotels in Portsmouth to book a room this weekend. The front desk agent Angela made it very quick and easy to find the room I was looking for. I had problems with other hotels but she made it very simple. Will definitely be going to this hotel more if the rest of the staff is like her. Looking forward to the weekend.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Greetings 603555,

Thank you for staying with us while in Portsmouth! We are very lucky to have team members like Angela who truly enjoy ensuring our guests have an excellent experience. I will pass on your great feedback! I hope to welcome you back to the Sheraton Portsmouth in the future!

Best,
Maria

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We just returned after a 2 night stay. We could not have been more satisfied. All of our requests were met: quiet floor, early check in, late check out, featherless pillows just to name a few. We chose to be " green" and were provided more than enough towels. We had use of the club level. The woman who worked the breakfast schedule was awesome. Exceptionally friendly, eager to please the guests. I asked for hot chocolate---- not a problem; needed ketchup--- again no problem. I just wish the breakfast room was larger. Space did become an issue. I also would have liked yogurt and bagels as a possible option. In the evening, the appetizers were quite good as well. The hotel was quite busy and the lobby was " hopping". But you did not hear anything once you left the area. The hotel itself is centrally located and within walking distance to just about everything.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Tristan H, General Manager at Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Greetings Myra F -

We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We go out of our way to ensure travel is effortless. Portsmouth and the Sheraton offer so much for their guests. On your next visit make sure you check out our Two Fifty Market Bar and Restaurant as well as all the historic sites around town. We hope your next visit is very soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Myself, my family and several business colleagues have stayed here over the past several years. Always a great stay, never any problems. Clean rooms, courteous staff. The location is excellent and a lovely walk to the local shops and stores.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple

Greetings NorgeNH -

Thank you for your ongoing business. We are so pleased that all of your experiences have been positive ones. We look forward to continuing to be your home away from home!

Warm Regards,