“Fantastic Customer Service”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Portsmouth
Pelham, New Hampshire
“Fantastic Customer Service”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a one night inexpensive getaway.
We were upgraded to the club floor and a king sized bed upon checkin. It was a nice treat.
The complimentary breakfast is perfect.
The hotel staff is friendly, helpful and courteous.
The Sheraton Harborside is the only hotel I will stay in when visting Portmouth.

Room Tip: For a beautiful view of the harbor try the club floor on the right side of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Sheraton_Portsmouth, Manager at Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Julie J,

Thank you for taking the time to share what a great trip you had. We hope you return soon and look forward to seeing you then!

Sheraton Portsmouth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
Felsted, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed here Christmas time while visting family in the area - fantastic loaction and the staff were really efficient and friendly. Really enjoyed my breakfast - all nice and freshly cooked - will be back on next visit!

Room Tip: high floor room had great view!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sally W,

Thanks for sharing and we're so glad you made the trip all the way from the UK! We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Belmont, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The staff were excellent, helpful and friendly. When I drove up, two women, Kelsey and Elisa who were dressed in street clothes, offered to help me in with my many bags. I thought they were other guests, but they were staff not starting yet and they brought everything in for me. That just set the tone. Seth brought my bags up and when he saw how far I had to walk to my room with my bum leg he suggested I move closer to the elevator and I told him it would be fine, Well, he was right and he returned to move me. Seth was so helpful. John L helped me leave and he was patient and helpful fetching my car and helping me find my way to 95 south. I was wonderfully impressed with the staff. I was a member of the group of women from Temple Isaiah. Everyone was so kind, with 26 ACTS of giving us chocolates. Also, Brandon taught me how to flip an omellete at breakfast. Everyone was friendly and nice. Thank you so much. Karen Funkenstein

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
lowell, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2013

i spoke with the hotel rep sandra and told her i was coming for my anniversary. I only stayed one night but wow they sure made it special.. sandra upgraded my room to the luxury suite, gave us a nice bottle of wine... gave us the best table for dinner and champagne as well. they also gave us flowers. My wife and i had the most wonderful and much needed escape. they really made us feel special.Oh and the living room with the fireplace was stunning . It was so nice we didnt want to leave. Thanks everyone at the sheraton!

Room Tip: if you can... get the suites they are beautiful
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jeffrey P,

We're so glad we could make your anniversary special! Thanks for sharing and we hope to see you back for many more to come.

Naples, Florida
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had a wonderful experience staying here and would reccomend this hotel to anyone! The location was great, and the service was amazing. John L, who greeted us, was accommodating and went out of his way to help us. The reservation staff was also great. Great restaurants in the area and lots to do. The townhouses were spacious and far exceeded our expectations. WE will definately come back to this amazing place :)

Room Tip: if you are traveling with family the town houses are amazing.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Sheraton_Portsmouth, Manager at Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Gregory K,

Thank you for your recent visit with us and for taking the time to recognize John and the rest of our team for a job well done. Trip Advisor is one of the biggest tools we use in recognizing our outstanding team members.

Please come and stay with us again soon.

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Amazing service by all staff members at this hotel! From check in, to club lounge service, valet parking, amazing food and even the maid service there no disappointment you will find here. The members of this hotel staff should be well awarded for the service they provide their customers.

Room Tip: Top floor is a beautiful view along with club lounge access
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer W,

We're so glad you feel that way and thank you for sharing. Please come visit us again soon.

Warm Regards,
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great hotel with just a few steps from dining and shopping.
The hotel looby looks great with a great "airy" view trough the lobby and the dining room towards the harbor.
I got a great welcome as an SPG member as well.
The evening I arrived had a wine tasting where you can taste some great wines for a few dollars.
The Front Desk provided some great suggestions for dining.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear ChristerH2,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We really appreciate the great comments regarding our recently updated lobby and our Social Hour. We are looking forward to your next visit and hope to have a chance to welcome you back soon.

With warmth,
Sheraton Portsmouth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Portsmouth
Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown
The Hotel Portsmouth
The Hotel Portsmouth
#1 of 17 in Portsmouth
Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront
Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa
Fairfield Inn Portsmouth Seacoast

Been to Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel? Share your experiences!